Upcoming Events is a detailed listing of chapter meetings, seminars, courses and conferences that are currently scheduled.
Tuesday, October 27th – Professional Development Courses: Country Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee WI.
Courses include full day and half day programs:
- Environmental, Health & Safety Primer EHS Primer PDC 2015 – recommended for individuals new to the environmental field, especially those with regulatory responsibilities
- DOT HazMat Training DOT HazMat PDC 2015– this course and job specific training will meet the DOT Hazardous Materials training certifications requirements.
- Air Quality Full or Half Day Air Quality PDC 2015– choose from a full day or half day program depending on your needs. The program will provide background on the regulations and the latest evolving implementation issues affecting emission sources in WI
- Journey to Sustainability Half Day Sustainability PDC 2015– This course is designed to provide inspiration, ideas, tools and resources for companies looking to start or improve their sustainability program.
- OSHA’s New GHS Rule Half Day GHS PDC 2015 – This course is designed to provide information on how the new rules may affect you and your business.
- Stormwater Half Day Stormwater PDC 2015 – The purpose of this workshop is to update course participants on the WDNR Storm Water Program, learn about the requirements to develop a SWPPP and delve into the various storm water best management practices and compliance strategies to meet in-stream water quality criteria.
Tuesday, October 27th – FET Annual Meeting: The annual membership meeting will be held at 6:00PM in the Meadowbrook Room at the Country Springs Hotel & Convention Center, Pewaukee, WI.
Tuesday, October 27th – President’s Dinner: The President’s Dinner, hosted by FET President Renee Bashel, will be held following the Annual Meeting. It will include a cash bar and dinner, and is a great way to socialize with others who are attending the conference. Spouses and Guests are welcome to attend. Registration and payment are required for the dinner; use the conference registration form: Environment2015.Registration
Wednesday & Thursday, October 28th & 29th – Environment 2015 Conference & Exhibition: Country Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee WI.
Thursday, November 12th – NE WI Chapter Meeting and Tour from 2:30 – 4:00 PM (updated time from newsletter): Jim Lang, Fox Valley Technical College, will lead a presentation and tour of the brand new public safety and training facility. FET Chapter Meeting to follow. The meeting will be held at Fox Valley Technical College, W6400 Cty BB (Prospect Ave), Appleton WI from 3:00 – 4:30 PM. For more information and to RSVP, contact Phil Ditter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, November 17th – SCWI Chapter Meeting and Tour at 3:00 pm: The next Southcentral Chapter meeting will be held on November 17th followed by a video and tour of the Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District facilities at 1610 Moorland Rd in Madison. The meeting and video will be inside, the tour will be walking outside. For more information and to RSVP, contact Phil Bower, email@example.com.
Thursday, January 14th – Annual RCRA Refresher Seminar: Liberty Hall, 800 Eisenhower Dr, Kimberly, WI.