Submit Your Paper for the 2015 Conference – Abstracts Due by February 6, 2015
Papers are now being accepted on a wide variety of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Pollution Prevention
- Greenhouse Gas Regulations
- Air Rules and Regulations
- Recycling of a variety of materials
- Storage Tanks
- Emergency Planning and Right-to-Know Issues
- Groundwater Issues
- Hazardous and Solid Waste Transportation
- Treatment and Disposal
- Training in any environmental or safety discipline
- Sediment Projects
- Health and Safety Requirements
- Resource Recovery
- Wastewater Treatment
- Environmental Management
- Other topics relevant to the EHS field
The Conference Committee is especially looking for topics that have a broad interest across many disciplines and do not include sales-oriented materials.
Abstract Submittal Information:
- Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words
- Include your name, title, professional affiliations (i.e. CHMM, PE, etc.), company name, address, phone, fax and email address.
Submit your abstract by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Abstracts are peer-reviewed and you will be notified of the status of your submission. Acceptance of an abstract is considered a commitment by the author to present the paper at the 2015 Conference.