Marketing Manager: The Sigma Group has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager to assists the officers and other senior staff members in the business development of the company. Manages people and are responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies. Directs development, promotion and implementation of marketing programs, tools and processes to increase sales for the company.
- Working with management team, defines annual marketing priorities, establishes department annual plan and budget, collaborates and works with all areas of the company, researches and recommends marketing programs and tools to build relationship marketing and generate new sales.
- Oversees the development, promotion and implementation of marketing programs and tools. Manages the ongoing process of supporting corporate marketing and sales systems.
- Monitors, measures, evaluates and reports marketing results on an ongoing basis. Establishes benchmarks, develops supporting reports and communicates results. Provides quarterly reports to the Board of Directors and management team.
- Manages the development of documented processes and procedures for the firm’s activities including but not limited to: training meetings, design and development of new marketing materials, direct mail, budgeting and maintenance of marketing materials and supplies, development and maintenance of marketing memos on social media, the website, the internet, email marketing and on demand print content.
- Coordinates marketing and sales training, participates in and speaks at corporate conferences. Writes articles for the company newsletter, creates webcasts and videos for the website. Coordinates staff training as needed including cross-training staff, as directed by management team.
- Leads the preparation of proposals, including organization, non-technical writing as necessary, proofreading, graphics, printing, and distribution.
- Maintains the client database and all mailing lists and expands or updates as required. Maintains a central file of written materials, photographs, slides, etc. of all presentations.
- Stays abreast of ongoing industry research and trends. Oversees marketing research and applies to marketing strategy, as appropriate.
- Supervised by: President, Vice President
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Education:A. in either Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Experience: Previous experience within the consulting field preferred, but not required.
- Skills: Excellent oral and technical writing skills, information technology proficiency, and project management abilities. Must be able to work independently without close supervision and be capable of meeting and working with people at all levels.
The Sigma Group, Inc. is a growing civil and environmental engineering firm located near downtown Milwaukee, in the Menomonee Valley. Sigma rewards employees for value brought to the firm and our clients; therefore, we are searching for individuals that are willing to take on extra responsibilities, a larger role in project management, and business development.
Interested candidates should forward a resume with salary history to: The Sigma Group, Inc., Attention: Human Resources Department, 1300 West Canal Street, Milwaukee, WI. 53233, Fax: (414) 643-4210; SigmaHR@thesigmagroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Inside Account Manager for SET Environmental, Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Outside Sales Representative to manage SET’s
- customers in Wisconsin and Illinois Region.
- Communicate daily with customers on waste pick up, field service and transportation job coordination
- Prepare paperwork for field service, emergency response and transportation work
- Prepare manifests, labels, and LDRs for waste pickups
- Coordinate emergency responses efforts with other SET departments
- Use of Excel for waste data management and analysis
- Prepare small bids and quotes approved by the Outside Sales Rep.
- Partners with Outside Sales Rep. to assist with the completion of large bids & RFPs
- Occasional meetings on customer sites
- Assist in qualifying incoming leads and direct to appropriate sales person.
- Responsible for making sure customer needs/calls are attended to as quickly as possible
- Address customer challenges, convey them to Outside Sales Rep. and achieve problem resolution with little guidance
- Interact cooperatively with all SET business groups: Operations, Accounting, Sales
- Potential for growth into Outside Sales
- B.S. in a science oriented field (Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, or similar subject matter) or 5 years of equivalent experience
- 4+ years working in a team environment and preferably in an customer centric role
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and basic e-mail)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent relational work skills
- Solid reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Proven self-starter, highly motivated, sets aggressive goals
- Ability to effectively multi-task while managing a heavy workload
- Must be detail-oriented
- Requires minimal supervision and is able to meet goals and objectives within expected timeframe
- Always strives to produce positive results
Resumes or inquiries can be sent to Ron Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 414-617-9083
Environmental Engineer: General Summary: Coordinate environmental compliance activities for InSinkErator southeast Wisconsin facilities. Monitor and review manufacturing and ancillary activities to ensure continual improvement of compliance and sustainability initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe and monitor current and planned operations at Racine, Kenosha, and Sturtevant facilities to ensure compliance with existing environmental regulations, including, but not limited to air emissions, wastewater, storm water, hazardous/solid waste, emergency planning/spill prevention; community right-to-know, asbestos abatement, and transportation of hazardous materials.
- Monitor state and federal environmental regulatory activity to ensure the InSinkErator Business Unit is prepared to comply with proposed regulatory changes.
- Evaluate existing operational practices to recommend and implement approved changes to support the continual improvement of the Business Unit’s sustainability programs. Regularly review Business Unit documented environmental procedures (including emergency plans) to ensure they are current and conform to applicable environmental regulatory requirements. Recommend new and modified documented environmental procedures to communicate responsibilities within the Business Unit.
- Lead problem-solving activities with impacted departments and environmental staff on issues relating to environmental compliance.
- Create function-specific training programs to ensure Business Unit employees understand their roles and responsibilities for environmental compliance and sustainability. Implement training and monitor conformance to practices communicated in training. Training methods may include “train-the-trainer,” personal training on multiple shifts, and/or electronic training.
- Coordinate completion of corrective action plan activities for internal audits conducted by InSinkErator Business Unit and Emerson Corporate Department of Environmental Affairs.
- Monitor operation of on-site wastewater treatment systems to ensure uninterrupted permit-compliant operations. Provide technical assistance to operator in the event of operational issues. Maintain “hands on” knowledge of system operations.
- Provide technical and regulatory assistance to department and environmental staff associated with the proper management of wastes materials including, but not limited to hazardous wastes, universal wastes, asbestos containing materials, and non-hazardous special wastes.
- Oversee activities of on-site environmental field services contractors and asbestos abatement contractors to ensure work practices comply with applicable environmental regulations and conform to InSinkErator Business Unit environmental and safety requirements.
- Complete documented review of the practices of treatment, storage, and disposal facilities that manage InSinkErator waste materials to evaluate the regulatory practices of the facilities and potential liabilities associated with the utilization of the facilities.
- Oversee spill response activities, lead and document investigation of cause, and recommend/implement operational improvements to prevent recurrence.
- Perform additional assignments as requested by the position’s manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering, environmental, or related science and a minimum of three years of experience in an environmental consulting or compliance role.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or production environment preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Personal computer competency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Access is desired.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Service-oriented approach to assist department colleagues and impacted individuals throughout the organization to successfully and efficiently complete their job responsibilities in accordance with applicable environmental regulations.
- Written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of the Business Unit.
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal environmental regulatory programs, including but not limited to, those implemented under the authority of the following federal laws: CWA, CAA, RCRA, EPCRA, TSCA, CERCLA, and HMTA.
- Comprehension of chemical composition data provided by chemical product manufacturers (e.g. Safety Data Sheets) as it relates to potential environmental impacts and/or environmental hazards associated with the use of the products.
- Technical comprehension of production and ancillary processes in manufacturing facilities to evaluate how environmental regulatory requirements apply to the processes.
The following skills and certifications may be obtained through company-provided post-employment training within a time-frame established by the department manager.
- Possess or acquire a certificate documenting 24-hour Hazardous Material Technician Training and applicable 8-hour annual refreshers in accordance with Title 29 Part 1910 Subpart H of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Possess or acquire a current certificate documenting USDOT HAZMAT Training in accordance with Title 49 Part 172 Subpart H of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Possess or acquire documented training on Hazardous Waste in accordance with Title 40 Part 262 Subpart C of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including periodic nights, weekends, and holidays. Overtime with short notice or call-ins from home may occur in the event of an incident at a facility.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record for use of personal or Company vehicles to commute between Racine, Kenosha, and Sturtevant facilities.
- Work environment includes offices, manufacturing floor, facility roof, and property.
- Outdoor work may occur during any season and various weather conditions.
- Minimal travel is required.
Contact Angela Forbes, InSinkErator, 4700 21st Street, Racine, WI 53406; 262-554-3549; Angela.Forbes@Emerson.com
If you’d like to place your ad here, contact FET at 262-437-1700, or email@example.com