Contract Compliance Administrator: The Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) seeks interested and experienced candidates for a Contract Compliance Administrator position in a Water Reclamation Facility Operations environment.
The successful candidate will provide management and oversight related to the District’s contract for operations and maintenance of the treatment plants, the collection, conveyance and tunnel systems, and biosolids production. The core duties of this Contract Compliance Administrator position are related to equipment maintenance and equipment repair and replacement projects.
- Provide management and oversight of the Agreement for Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
- Evaluate contractor performance and prepare accurate reports of conditions observed in a timely Institute, monitor, and control follow up activities to ensure contract compliance as necessary.
- Understand operations and maintenance activities and participate in decision-making relative to O&M activity planning and
- Closely monitor maintenance activities to ensure compliance with Agreement Prepare documents on a monthly basis reporting on maintenance, repair and replacement activities of the contractor.
- Perform facility and process inspections to evaluate contractor compliance and Create clear and detailed reports on a timely basis. Distribute District reports to responsible contractor parties and communicate issues as they arise. Monitor corrective actions taken by the contractor to assure ultimate resolution of issues.
- Serve as a technical resource relative to O&M activities for the District’s Capital Improvement Program, planning activities and other District
- Provide design input, review and critique design plans and Negotiate additional services and contract changes as needed. Act as O&M liaison during construction of capital improvement projects.
- Respond to public complaints, including odors and noises related to the District’s
- Review, process and implement equipment repair and replacement Ensure that all District activities on equipment repair and replacement projects are proceeding in a timely manner to minimize equipment downtime and maximize the ability to maintain full treatment capacity.
- Coordinate these projects with operations and maintenance to minimize adverse
- Complete special projects and other duties as
Bachelor’s degree in civil, chemical, construction, sanitary, or environmental engineering, machinery and equipment maintenance or a similar, related technical field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six to seven years of job related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experiencewith equipment maintenance and repairs
- Contractadministration and project management experience
- High degree of interpersonal and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to resolve conflict
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering plans and specifications
- Confined Space Entry qualified within one month of start date
- Computer software proficiency
- Valid driver’s license required
- Physical capabilities to perform job-related tasks
- Familiarity with wastewater treatment equipment, instrumentation typically used in the wastewater industry or with Information Technology Systems preferred
Residency within the MMSD boundaries; Milwaukee County (excluding South Milwaukee) required within one year. Salary: $76,166-$108,118 DOQ; Excellent Benefits Package.
Applications will be accepted through 5PM on August 28, 2015.
Visit the MMSD website at www.mmsd.com for application materials. Along with the MMSD application, interested candidates should include a cover letter and resume.
Environmental Engineer: Manitowoc Public Utilities (MPU) is seeking applications for the position of Environmental Engineer. This full-time position provides professional engineering services to ensure regulatory compliant electric and water utility operations and maintenance. This position interprets regulations and permits, with an emphasis on Air Permitting for Large Power Generation Facilities, organizes and executes action plans, creates budgets and schedules, and employs contractors, consultants, utility employees, and equipment to ensure environmental and other regulatory compliance programs for MPU. Minimum requirements to apply include Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university; a minimum of five years’ experience in a power generating facility or related field; possession of a Wisconsin Professional Engineer License, or ability to acquire upon request; experience with environmental compliance testing, permitting, CEMS and reporting, knowledge of application and enforcement of state and federal regulations.
Valid Wisconsin driver’s license required. Competitive wages and excellent benefits program. MPU does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. Send applications or resumes to MPU, Attn: Carissa Mrotek. Applications available at MPU or online at www.mpu.org.
If you’d like to place your ad here, contact FET at 262-437-1700, or email@example.com