- Inside Account Manager
- Environmental Specialist/Consultant
- Environmental Compliance Scientist or Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
Inside Account Manager and Environmental Specialist/Consultant: Enviro-Safe is a dynamic and fast growing environmental, safety and resource recovery firm. Enviro-Safe currently operates a state-of-art recycling facility in Germantown, Wisconsin. The new facility is designed to offer companies in the Midwest various recycling options for industrial byproducts. We are a leading provider of diverse sustainability programs. Enviro-Safe has been recognized and selected nationally the last 9 consecutive years, as an “Inc. 5000 Company” and numerous years as a “Hot 100 Firm”, representing one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We offer competitive salaries and a progressive benefit package, great advancement opportunities and more.
Inside Account Manager – Position Description
A dynamic and rapidly growing environmental consulting and waste management firm has immediate need for an Inside Account Manager within Southeast Wisconsin. Great communication skills, strong work ethic, and thorough knowledge of RCRA and DOT regulations required. This position is responsible for providing support to the sales team with their portfolio of accounts for retention and continued revenue growth. Candidate will work intimately with the sales team to develop strategies to provide superior customer service and continue to grow current market share. Candidate must pose strong organization, oral communication, writing, customer service and team building skills. In this role, you’ll make a difference at this growing company by serving as an integral part of the sales team to provide top-notch support to our clients, as well as, to the overall business. Basic Qualification and Skill Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in a Science related discipline is preferred. A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in environmental or chemical environment.
Environmental Specialist/Consultant – Position Description
A dynamic and rapidly growing environmental consulting and waste management firm has immediate need for an environmental specialist/consultant within Southeast Wisconsin. Great communication skills, strong work ethic, and thorough knowledge of environmental regulations in the area of air, waste and water management. This position is responsible for providing technical assistance on environmental compliance and management systems projects including, but not limited to Oil Pollution Prevention (SPCC), Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Management (RCRA), Emergency Planning (EPCRA), Clean Air Act (CAA), Storm Water (SWPPP) and Wastewater (NPDES). Strong candidates will have experience with preparing plans, permits and reports under various environmental regulations, as well as, performing environmental compliance audits and training. In addition, thorough knowledge of RCRA and DOT regulations applicable to hazardous waste is required. In this role, you’ll make a difference at this growing company by serving as an integral part of the team to provide top-notch support to our clients, as well as, to the overall business. Basic Qualification and Skill Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry or Other Related Discipline. Minimum 3-5 years’ experience. Preferred consulting or manufacturing environment. None specifically required. Professional Engineer (PE) or Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM) preferred.
To join our exciting team and apply for this position, please forward your resume to Enviro-Safe Consulting, LLC., W130 N10500 Washington Drive, Germantown, WI 53022 or e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Environmental Compliance Scientist or Engineer: As one of the top 100 engineering firms in the U.S., and the largest headquartered in Wisconsin, Foth is a tightly-knit and diversified team of over 600 members strong. Our engineers, scientists, consultants, construction managers, and affiliated professionals work together to deliver smart solutions to our public and private clients.
Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Environmental Compliance Scientist or Engineer who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to our clients’ success. This position will be working out of our Milwaukee, WI location.
- Provide compliance consulting services to Foth’s clients related to environmental compliance services as follows:
- Evaluate industrial environmental regulatory compliance and recommend strategies/practices for ensuring/managing compliance
- Interpret/apply regulations and programs including: Clean Air Act (CAA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Emergency Planning and Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), Clean Water Act (CWA), Spill Prevention Control and Counter Measure plans (SPCC), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), and Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Apply working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), Process Safety Management & Risk Management Planning (PSM & RMP)
- Prepare applicable permit applications (CAA, WPDES, etc.), and technical documents, including written reports, letters, and regulatory agency correspondence
- Complete annual regulatory reports
- Conduct environmental compliance audits and recommend corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Prepare Phase I Environmental Assessments and complete other environmental related due diligence activities
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and regulatory changes and assess/inform clients of impacts
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, cost estimates, identification of client needs and growth of client relationships
- Lead/manage multiple projects within scope, budget and schedule
- Communicate with project teams and Foth clients to ensure client satisfaction
All Foth Members are expected to:
- Travel as required for field work and/or other client/business objectives
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with Foth Basic Principles and Values
- Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with others
- Communicate effectively across all levels within organization
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Interact with clients as required
- Bachelor’s Degree Environmental Science, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in environmental consulting for industrial clients, including:
- Managing projects for multi-site or very large single-site compliance projects
- Maintaining a broad base of industrial compliance knowledge
- Conducting comprehensive environmental compliance audits for industrial clients
- Preparing permits and managing compliance reporting
- Working with regulatory agencies
- Preparing technical environmental compliance documents
- Master’s Degree Environmental Science, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Industry knowledge including food & beverage or light/heavy manufacturing
- Qualification-based environmental system auditor certification
- Minimum 10 years of experience in environmental consulting
- Other relevant certifications
Foth offers a Professional Career Development Program, an attractive compensation/benefits package, and an employment experience shaped by the preferences of our members. If you are committed to making the most of your career with a progressive, values-based firm, apply today! http://www.foth.com/careers/career-opportunities or contact Devon.Davia@foth.com
Environmental Engineer: General Summary: Coordinate environmental compliance activities for InSinkErator southeast Wisconsin facilities. Monitor and review manufacturing and ancillary activities to ensure continual improvement of compliance and sustainability initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe and monitor current and planned operations at Racine, Kenosha, and Sturtevant facilities to ensure compliance with existing environmental regulations, including, but not limited to air emissions, wastewater, storm water, hazardous/solid waste, emergency planning/spill prevention; community right-to-know, asbestos abatement, and transportation of hazardous materials.
- Monitor state and federal environmental regulatory activity to ensure the InSinkErator Business Unit is prepared to comply with proposed regulatory changes.
- Evaluate existing operational practices to recommend and implement approved changes to support the continual improvement of the Business Unit’s sustainability programs. Regularly review Business Unit documented environmental procedures (including emergency plans) to ensure they are current and conform to applicable environmental regulatory requirements. Recommend new and modified documented environmental procedures to communicate responsibilities within the Business Unit.
- Lead problem-solving activities with impacted departments and environmental staff on issues relating to environmental compliance.
- Create function-specific training programs to ensure Business Unit employees understand their roles and responsibilities for environmental compliance and sustainability. Implement training and monitor conformance to practices communicated in training. Training methods may include “train-the-trainer,” personal training on multiple shifts, and/or electronic training.
- Coordinate completion of corrective action plan activities for internal audits conducted by InSinkErator Business Unit and Emerson Corporate Department of Environmental Affairs.
- Monitor operation of on-site wastewater treatment systems to ensure uninterrupted permit-compliant operations. Provide technical assistance to operator in the event of operational issues. Maintain “hands on” knowledge of system operations.
- Provide technical and regulatory assistance to department and environmental staff associated with the proper management of wastes materials including, but not limited to hazardous wastes, universal wastes, asbestos containing materials, and non-hazardous special wastes.
- Oversee activities of on-site environmental field services contractors and asbestos abatement contractors to ensure work practices comply with applicable environmental regulations and conform to InSinkErator Business Unit environmental and safety requirements.
- Complete documented review of the practices of treatment, storage, and disposal facilities that manage InSinkErator waste materials to evaluate the regulatory practices of the facilities and potential liabilities associated with the utilization of the facilities.
- Oversee spill response activities, lead and document investigation of cause, and recommend/implement operational improvements to prevent recurrence.
- Perform additional assignments as requested by the position’s manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering, environmental, or related science and a minimum of three years of experience in an environmental consulting or compliance role.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or production environment preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Personal computer competency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Access is desired.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Service-oriented approach to assist department colleagues and impacted individuals throughout the organization to successfully and efficiently complete their job responsibilities in accordance with applicable environmental regulations.
- Written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of the Business Unit.
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal environmental regulatory programs, including but not limited to, those implemented under the authority of the following federal laws: CWA, CAA, RCRA, EPCRA, TSCA, CERCLA, and HMTA.
- Comprehension of chemical composition data provided by chemical product manufacturers (e.g. Safety Data Sheets) as it relates to potential environmental impacts and/or environmental hazards associated with the use of the products.
- Technical comprehension of production and ancillary processes in manufacturing facilities to evaluate how environmental regulatory requirements apply to the processes.
The following skills and certifications may be obtained through company-provided post-employment training within a time-frame established by the department manager.
- Possess or acquire a certificate documenting 24-hour Hazardous Material Technician Training and applicable 8-hour annual refreshers in accordance with Title 29 Part 1910 Subpart H of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Possess or acquire a current certificate documenting USDOT HAZMAT Training in accordance with Title 49 Part 172 Subpart H of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Possess or acquire documented training on Hazardous Waste in accordance with Title 40 Part 262 Subpart C of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including periodic nights, weekends, and holidays. Overtime with short notice or call-ins from home may occur in the event of an incident at a facility.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record for use of personal or Company vehicles to commute between Racine, Kenosha, and Sturtevant facilities.
- Work environment includes offices, manufacturing floor, facility roof, and property.
- Outdoor work may occur during any season and various weather conditions.
- Minimal travel is required.
Contact Angela Forbes, InSinkErator, 4700 21st Street, Racine, WI 53406; 262-554-3549; Angela.Forbes@Emerson.com
Environmental Compliance Specialist – Berlin, WI: Badger Mining Corporation (BMC) is recognized worldwide as a leader in the industrial silica and mining industries. Our Mission and Vision focus on associate well-being, safety, environmental stewardship, product quality, and customer service. Our TEAM oriented management structure provides a challenging and rewarding professional work experience for all associates.
At Badger Mining Corporation we promote a work environment that fosters associate involvement and driven by self-directed work teams. We look for people who function well in a TEAM environment, are willing to offer suggestions, share their input and solve problems.
Scope of Job:
The Environmental Compliance Specialist will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local environmental legal and other requirements. This associate will be responsible for maintenance and further development and implementation of our environmental management system. This associate will serve as a resource to all BMC Associates and liaison between BMC and all regulatory agencies, customers and the public.
Desired Knowledge & Training
- B.S. in Environmental Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of environmental compliance experience in industrial, manufacturing and/or consulting.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in environmental federal, state and local regulatory compliance and permitting regarding siting, mining, reclamation, air emissions, water supply, storm water, process water, waterways and wetlands, wetland mitigation and banking, erosion and sediment control, waste, etc.
- Experience with ISO 14001 environmental management system.
- Experience with collecting soil, drinking water, groundwater and surface water samples and evaluating sample results to determine compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Must have experience in all aspects of project management from the planning phase through the implementation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and ArcGIS.
If you’d like to place your ad here, contact FET at 262-437-1700, or email@example.com