EHS Specialist: At Hydrite Chemical Co., we’re looking for a top-notch EHS Specialist with chemical industry experience to lead the company’s safety, quality, health and environmental programs at the Oshkosh, WI facility.
- Lead pro-active safety measures. Identify conditions and practices that could lead to injury, property damage, chemical release, business interruption or non-compliance through observation or audits.
- Investigate injuries, property damage and chemical releases to determine root cause, contributing factors and corrective actions.
- Coordinate facility Management of Change reviews for all new and modified products and processes, including HAZOP and HACCP studies, as needed.
- Lead facility SQRA meetings.
- Participate in facility audits requested or required by external sources, such as insurance carriers, governmental agencies, customers or suppliers.
- Communicate facility safety, quality, health and environmental issues to local and corporate management.
- Lead employee training and ensure the company policies related to training are followed.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a natural science is preferred.
- A master’s is Occ Health is a plus.
- Working knowledge of PSM, RMP, RCRA, CAA, CWA, DOT is required.
- At least two years in a safety role is required.
- Must be self-motivated and initiate continuous improvement.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, and Excel required.
- Ability to sit and type for up to 4 hours.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to travel overnight occasionally.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
Contact Andrea Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for additional information.
Environmental Specialist: U.S. Venture, Inc. headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, is a value-adding distributor in North America of products that vehicles consume. U.S. Venture’s customer promise of Finding a Better Way encourages associates to make your mark through unconventional, entrepreneurial thinking that gives customers a winning edge.
We encourage our associates to live a healthy lifestyle and provide benefits to our associates and their families aligning with this belief. As a full time associate you are eligible for health, vision and dental benefits coverage after 31 days of continuous employment. We believe that health and wealth go hand in hand – now and when you retire. We will invest 7% in your future through the company match and retirement contributions, provided you contribute to the program at 6% or more. We recognize that you will work hard to make your mark and we want you to have the opportunity to play hard or simply enjoy some rest and relaxation by offering personal and vacation days available to use after 31 days of continuous employment.
We’re focused on petroleum and distribution industries, where we’ve experienced healthy – and strategic – growth through innovation and acquisition. Our vision, mission, and values guide this growth and the decisions our company, from senior leadership to part-time associates, make every day. We are committed to our four differentiating values: Caring Relationships, High Performance, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Strategic Foresight. Our divisions include: U.S. Oil, U.S. AutoForce, U.S. Lubricants, Express Convenience Centers, U.S. Petroleum Equipment and Design Air.
Visit our website at www.usventure.com to learn more! We are eager to see how you make your mark with us!
Due to growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Specialist, located in our Corporate Office in Appleton, WI. This role will be responsible for developing guidance, programs and plans for compliance with environmental laws and regulations. The person in this role will also be responsible for managing remediation and Phase 1 and 2 projects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Conducting training of company associates as it relates to environmental responsibilities
- Conducting environmental audits, including developing recommendations for deficiencies
- Filing environmental reports
- Conduct property acquisition audits and develop recommendations
- Assist with the development and maintenance of emergency response plans
- Arrange for contract services
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Life Sciences or related field
- At least one year of experience in an environmental field or regulatory agency
- Knowledge of EMS Aboveground and Underground Tank regulations and calculation of air emissions – PSM & RMP regulations a plus
- Knowledge of environmental regulations, pollution control and remediation technology, environmental auditing and air emission calculations
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to travel as needed
AA/EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
If you’d like to place your ad here, contact FET at 262-437-1700, or email@example.com