Midwest Sales Manager
Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager (Full-Time)
Midwest Sales Manager
Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery (Enviro-Safe) is an industry leader in environmental sustainability programs and waste management solutions. Enviro-Safe offers comprehensive environmental management services throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest. Our company’s continuous growth has been defined by our experienced and professional employees, industry leading customer service program and our commitment to providing the best sustainable recycling and disposal options available. For more information, visit www.enviro-safe.com.
Job Description: Midwest Sales Manager: We are looking for a Midwest Sales Manager to broaden our customer base and help drive sales. The individual should have previous sales experience in the environmental, chemical or safety related fields. Past experience in sales and managing a sales team is required. You should be able to remotely supervise a team of experienced salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. Ultimately, you will ensure your areas of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of the business objectives and contributes to the company’s success.
- Family owned with continuous growth for 19+ years
- Mid-size company that values a strong work ethic, honesty and integrity
- Sustainable environmental programs that offer win/win scenarios to industry and the environment
- Great advancement opportunities
- Unlimited growth and income opportunity
- Evaluate sales individual performances
- Forecast quarterly sales and profits
- Report on Midwest sales results
- Prepare and review the annual budget
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Create Midwest sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Analyze Midwest market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Implement sales programs that support and compliment other operational goals
- Suggest new services and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Availability to travel as needed
- Proven work experience as a Midwest Sales Manager or Account Manager
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Management: 8 years (Required)
- Education: BBA or BSc in Sales, Business Administration, Chemistry or Science related fields
- Salary: Base salary based on experience
- Bonus: Based on salary and sales growth
Enviro-Safe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply visit www.enviro-safe.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager (Full-Time)
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the boating and fishing industry? Brunswick New York Mills Operations is the innovative manufacturer of Lund and Crestliner Boats. We pride ourselves on building the highest quality, most durable and innovative fishing boats in the industry. If you have a passion for fishing or boating, and desire a career in a growing organization with a team focus, we encourage you to apply for a position with us. Brunswick New York Mills Operations is looking for individuals to join our team who are proud of our incredible legacy and share in our vision to create life-long memories on the water!
SUMMARY: People are our passion. This position works closely with management personnel and employees at all levels to further develop the facilities Safety and Environmental Systems. This position would be responsible for administering the Environmental and Health and Safety (EH&S) Systems for the Brunswick New York Mills Operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensure plant safety by providing a safe environment for employees and actively supporting the departmental audit program Brunswick Safety Management System (SMS) procedures.
- Develop and implement a proactive EH&S System, to support the required activities within the Safety Management Systems.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to drive continuous safety improvement initiatives, and to lead culturally transformative behavioral processes.
- Conducts inspections and audits; investigates incidents and injuries and drives accountability to resolve issues. Leads or facilitates problem solving teams to identify root cause for incidents.
- Management of all Worker’s Compensation activities in direct coordination with Brunswick’s work comp Director, ESIS case manager, and Human Resources, including Return to Work Program.
- Utilizing the AIC System, ensure implementation of corrective actions, SMS for EH&S policies, and best management practices.
- Conducts all EH&S training for facility personnel. Oversee monitoring activities, facilitate the Employee Safety Committee
- Prepares and maintains all EH&S documentation and reporting deadlines, communicates with governmental agencies.
- Maintains the plant Safety Data Sheet records and provides all necessary hazard communications program updates and trainings.
- Responsible to ensure all Lock-Out/Tag-Out equipment instructions are current, and to ensure that all new or modified equipment that is installed are LOTO compliant and include equipment specific instructions.
- Monitors federal, state and municipal regulatory changes to ensure future compliance. Serve as a primary liaison between this location and regulatory entities.
- Lead ergonomic projects aimed at reducing worker risk of injury by proactively identifying at risk operations. Partner with plant operations and engineering personnel to ensure work practices and/or equipment changes are integrated and sustained.
- Use Lean Six Sigma training to conduct root cause analysis and to solve problems through LSS methodologies/techniques.
- Oversees the EH&S review of new/modified processes/equipment/chemicals.
- Oversees proper handling and disposal of hazardous and solid waste.
- Oversees Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan, Spill Prevention Plan, and Waste Water Plan.
- Provide analysis and interpretations of EH&S findings and prepare technical plans and reports as required.
- Review accident reports and, taking data from them, perform analytics and provide all relevant parties with information that will aid in reducing accidents and improving safety.
- Responsible for communicating all relevant EH&S information to company and facility management, as well as all facility employees.
- Develop annual training schedule; lead training programs.
- Develop and administer any safety incentive programs.
- Demonstrated record of strong leadership and willing to drive change to enhance safety and environmental behaviors across the organization.
- Minimum of five years of EH&S experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of OSHA, EPA, DOT, state and local regulations.
- Loss prevention, risk management and a Workers Compensation background.
- Must be familiar with air permit compliance.
- Ability to work in a team environment and drive consensus and cooperation across diverse teams and groups within the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and adapt to changing situations.
- Strong analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various EH&S issues and prioritize work.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, Outlook, PowerPoint. Compliance software experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Management or otherwise related field is required.
- OSHA 30 Hour training is required.
- Certified in CPR and first aid.
- Leadership training preferred.
- Green Belt certification preferred
- Works in a manufacturing and office environment
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb and bend about the facility
- Exposed to dust, odors, fumes and moderate noise.
Visit Brunswick New York Mills Operation- Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager (myworkdayjobs.com)
If you’d like to place your ad here, contact FET at 262-437-1700, or email@example.com