Marketing Manager: The Sigma Group has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager to assists the officers and other senior staff members in the business development of the company. Manages people and are responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies. Directs development, promotion and implementation of marketing programs, tools and processes to increase sales for the company.
- Working with management team, defines annual marketing priorities, establishes department annual plan and budget, collaborates and works with all areas of the company, researches and recommends marketing programs and tools to build relationship marketing and generate new sales.
- Oversees the development, promotion and implementation of marketing programs and tools. Manages the ongoing process of supporting corporate marketing and sales systems.
- Monitors, measures, evaluates and reports marketing results on an ongoing basis. Establishes benchmarks, develops supporting reports and communicates results. Provides quarterly reports to the Board of Directors and management team.
- Manages the development of documented processes and procedures for the firm’s activities including but not limited to: training meetings, design and development of new marketing materials, direct mail, budgeting and maintenance of marketing materials and supplies, development and maintenance of marketing memos on social media, the website, the internet, email marketing and on demand print content.
- Coordinates marketing and sales training, participates in and speaks at corporate conferences. Writes articles for the company newsletter, creates webcasts and videos for the website. Coordinates staff training as needed including cross-training staff, as directed by management team.
- Leads the preparation of proposals, including organization, non-technical writing as necessary, proofreading, graphics, printing, and distribution.
- Maintains the client database and all mailing lists and expands or updates as required. Maintains a central file of written materials, photographs, slides, etc. of all presentations.
- Stays abreast of ongoing industry research and trends. Oversees marketing research and applies to marketing strategy, as appropriate.
- Supervised by: President, Vice President
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Education:A. in either Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Experience: Previous experience within the consulting field preferred, but not required.
- Skills: Excellent oral and technical writing skills, information technology proficiency, and project management abilities. Must be able to work independently without close supervision and be capable of meeting and working with people at all levels.
The Sigma Group, Inc. is a growing civil and environmental engineering firm located near downtown Milwaukee, in the Menomonee Valley. Sigma rewards employees for value brought to the firm and our clients; therefore, we are searching for individuals that are willing to take on extra responsibilities, a larger role in project management, and business development.
Interested candidates should forward a resume with salary history to: The Sigma Group, Inc., Attention: Human Resources Department, 1300 West Canal Street, Milwaukee, WI. 53233, Fax: (414) 643-4210; SigmaHR@thesigmagroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Inside Account Manager for SET Environmental, Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Outside Sales Representative to manage SET’s
- customers in Wisconsin and Illinois Region.
- Communicate daily with customers on waste pick up, field service and transportation job coordination
- Prepare paperwork for field service, emergency response and transportation work
- Prepare manifests, labels, and LDRs for waste pickups
- Coordinate emergency responses efforts with other SET departments
- Use of Excel for waste data management and analysis
- Prepare small bids and quotes approved by the Outside Sales Rep.
- Partners with Outside Sales Rep. to assist with the completion of large bids & RFPs
- Occasional meetings on customer sites
- Assist in qualifying incoming leads and direct to appropriate sales person.
- Responsible for making sure customer needs/calls are attended to as quickly as possible
- Address customer challenges, convey them to Outside Sales Rep. and achieve problem resolution with little guidance
- Interact cooperatively with all SET business groups: Operations, Accounting, Sales
- Potential for growth into Outside Sales
- B.S. in a science oriented field (Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, or similar subject matter) or 5 years of equivalent experience
- 4+ years working in a team environment and preferably in an customer centric role
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and basic e-mail)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent relational work skills
- Solid reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Proven self-starter, highly motivated, sets aggressive goals
- Ability to effectively multi-task while managing a heavy workload
- Must be detail-oriented
- Requires minimal supervision and is able to meet goals and objectives within expected timeframe
- Always strives to produce positive results
Resumes or inquiries can be sent to Ron Mitchell at email@example.com or contact 414-617-9083
If you’d like to place your ad here, contact FET at 262-437-1700, or firstname.lastname@example.org