Environmental Compliance Specialist – Berlin, WI or Taylor, WI: Badger Mining Corporation (BMC) is recognized worldwide as a leader in the industrial silica and mining industries. Our Mission and Vision focus on associate well-being, safety, environmental stewardship, product quality, and customer service. Our TEAM oriented management structure provides a challenging and rewarding professional work experience for all associates.
At Badger Mining Corporation we promote a work environment that fosters associate involvement and driven by self-directed work teams. We look for people who function well in a TEAM environment, are willing to offer suggestions, share their input and solve problems.
Scope of Job:
The Environmental Compliance Specialist will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local environmental legal and other requirements. This associate will be responsible for maintenance and further development and implementation of our environmental management system. This associate will serve as a resource to all BMC Associates and liaison between BMC and all regulatory agencies, customers and the public.
Desired Knowledge & Training
- B.S. in Environmental Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of environmental compliance experience in industrial, manufacturing and/or consulting.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in environmental federal, state and local regulatory compliance and permitting regarding siting, mining, reclamation, air emissions, water supply, storm water, process water, waterways and wetlands, wetland mitigation and banking, erosion and sediment control, waste, etc.
- Experience with ISO 14001 environmental management system.
- Experience with collecting soil, drinking water, groundwater and surface water samples and evaluating sample results to determine compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Must have experience in all aspects of project management from the planning phase through the implementation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and ArcGIS.
If you’d like to place your ad here, contact FET at 262-437-1700, or firstname.lastname@example.org