Regulatory Compliance Analyst – Cary, Illinois
True Value Manufacturing, a leading manufacturer of architectural paints, aerosols, solvents & paint applicators has an immediate opening for a Regulatory Compliance Analyst in our Cary, IL manufacturing facility. The Regulatory Compliance Analyst supports the Regulatory Compliance Manager to develop, implement, and maintain procedures and programs to minimize environmental & safety risks and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Works closely with manufacturing management to develop and maintain Safety and OSHA compliance programs and with Research and Development labs on new product development.
- Bachelor degree in Environmental, Biology, Chemistry or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience with environmental compliance in an industrial setting.
- Experience working with Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, RCRA & EPCRA permits and reporting, EPA compliance, and regulatory training
For more information about True Value, the position and qualification requirements, please view Job Posting # 3209 on our Career website at www.truevaluecompany.com You may apply for the position on the Career website or email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com EOE
Fehr Graham is a premier provider of engineering, environmental, and funding solutions for commercial, industrial, institutions and government clients. Our clients depend on us to bring insightful solutions to their most challenging problems. We have ten (10) regional offices in Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin serving the engineering, environmental, and EHS needs of these communities. Current Openings:
Environmental Specialist – Plymouth, Wisconsin
Fehr Graham is searching for an Environmental Specialist to join our Plymouth team. This individual will have working knowledge of environmental regulations and the ability to work in a team atmosphere, industrial manufacturing setting, as well as an office setting. Preferred candidate will have some experience in industry safety.
- BS degree in environmental-related field
- 2-3 years experience with environmental compliance, preferably in an industrial setting
- Experience working with Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, RCRA & EPCRA permits and reporting, regulatory training and ISO-14001.
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist – North Central Illinois
Fehr Graham is searching for an Environmental Health & Safety Specialist (EHS) to join our North Central Illinois team. This individual will have working knowledge of EHS regulations and the ability to work in a team atmosphere, industrial manufacturing setting, as well as an office setting. Preferred candidate will have some experience in industry program development, training, and monitoring.
- BS degree in EHS related field
- 2-3 years experience with EHS compliance, preferably in an industrial setting
- Experience working with Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, RCRA & EPCRA permits and reporting, OSHA compliance and voluntary protection programs, injury investigations, exposure to general EPA compliance and ISO-14001, desirable
Safety & Health Specialist – Plymouth, Wisconsin
Fehr Graham is searching for an experienced Safety & Health Specialist to join our Plymouth team. This individual will have experience in performing safety evaluations, developing compliance programs and have excellent safety training skills. Preferred candidate will act as a technical support and safety coordinator for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety & Health or related field
- 3-5 years experience
- Thorough understanding and interpretation of OSHA, MSHA, and DSPS standards
- Proven business development and client relationship management experience
Our compensation and benefits package includes; medical/life/disability insurance, 401K Profit Sharing Plan, Paid Vacations & Holidays, and a great work environment. We offer a competitive salary with professional growth opportunities. To apply for a position, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
If you’d like to place your ad here, contact FET at 262-437-1700, or email@example.com