Here are the TOP TWELVE reasons you should attend ENVIRONMENT 2012:
12. You’ll discover practical knowledge you can adapt to your business
11. You’ll be able to say “hello” to our returning Exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall
10. You’ll visit many of the new Vendors we have this year plus some who haven’t been here in years
9. You’ll hear a lot of great information while participating in your choice of the 31 individual sessions
8. You’ll rub elbows with valuable new contacts from across the region
7. You’ll earn Professional Credit hours
6. You’ll taste great food at the free Reception in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday from 4:30 – 6:00 PM (cash bar available)
5. You might just have a GREAT IDEA to share!
4. You might learn about the next GREAT IDEA!
3. If you’re attending on Monday, you can focus on one of our outstanding professional development courses: OSHA Compliance, EHS Primer, Air Permits, DOT Training or Brownfields Redevelopment
2. You’ll learn how to better manage your workload by getting important questions answered
1. You’ll return primed with the tools to do your job in a better way
We look forward to interacting with our members, exhibitors and other environmental professionals during the three days of activities, learning and connecting. If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time, contact the FET office today.
See you at Country Springs!