Environment 2023 Registration Information
Welcome to Environment 2023, FET’s 39th Annual Conference and Exhibition! If you have any questions on registering or this event, contact the FET office at 262-437-1700 or email email@example.com.
By attending Environment 2023, you voluntarily assume all risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury related to exposure to COVID-19 and any variants, and release FET from liability for any injury or harm that may result by attending the event. FET plans to host Environment 2023 as an in-person event.
- FET accepts checks (payable to FET), credit cards or cash for payment
- 2-day and 1-day conference registration fees include luncheons, refreshments, exhibit halls and presentation handouts (either paper or electronically)
- Conference 2-Day registration cannot be shared between 2 individuals; each person should complete a 1-day registration
- To register online, see form below.
Tuesday PDC and Exhibit Viewing
- Tuesday PDC full day courses include lunch, refreshments and presentation handouts
- Tuesday PDC half day courses do not include lunch; you may attend the lunch before or after a program for an additional cost – contact FET directly for this option
- Attending a Tuesday program is separate from the full Environment 2023 conference
- The Luncheon, Reception and Exhibit Only pass gives non-attendees of the conference access to the luncheon and exhibit hall for one day, only during trade show hours. No refunds.
Cancellation and Refunds
- No refunds are available after October 19th
- Cancellations received prior to October 19th will receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee. You must cancel in writing/email prior to the date.
- If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute to attend in your place. Please submit the name change via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.