Educating and Developing Excellence in Environmental Professionals
Membership in FET is open to all industries, municipalities, organizations and individuals concerned with or involved in environmental regulations and compliance issues.
When you join FET, you become a part of an organization that strives to assist you with the latest environmental regulations and compliance methods, opportunitites to network and attend programs to engage and educate its members.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Reduced rates for seminars and conferences
- Committee meetings on topics such as air, water, sediment, sustainability, health & safety, EMS and other current topics. Meetings may include a presentation, networking and a facility tour. Most meetings are free; some have a nominal fee.
- Recordkeeping of your professional CEU and CHMM credits
- Subscription to FET’s monthly EnviroNotes newsletter
- Emailed “Environmental Alerts”
- Access to member directory
- Networking with peers and regulators
The current Membership Year is now through June 30, 2015. Click here for a current membership form: Membership2015